rough clarity

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

so rough clarity is gonna take on a new shape (again)

well, in case many of you (and when I say "many" and "you" i mainly dedicate that to my fellow pick em competitors and the kicker) don't know, I'm now on for blogging for AOL in the NASCAR Fanhouse.

so where does that leave rough clarity? I don't even know. AOL is quite a bit of work as I've found, and I can't just copy posts and put them here, but I can link to AOL here, with story snippets.

over there, I'll be doing upwards of 14 posts a week on NASCAR, with Power Rankings being my responsibility every two weeks.

so that leaves rough clarity with a few options, and it will likely take on less of a NASCAR approach. however, i really want to keep it going with the hours i put it into at the beginning. that probably means more youtube vids, funny news articles i see, and random commentary. and i think i should get back to the primary goal of displaying cool photos for err'yone to see. got some ideas? let me know.

as for now, definitely watch for pick em here each week, and snippets of the AOL FanHouse stuff. and if you get too lonely, just head on over to the NASCAR FanHouse, where i'll be, bright and early everyday.

thanks for being such loyal reader(s). much love.

No comments: