rough clarity

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

weekend happenins'


As IU heads into Spring Break on Friday (Thursday at 11am for me!), here's a quick idea of what's going to be showcased on rough clarity in the next few days.

1) IU Men's Big Ten Basketball Coverage live from the United Center. The Hoosiers tip off at 9pm in Chicago as the 3rd seed in the 2007 Men's Big Ten Basketball Tournament. Look for me on ESPN+ and possible game updates here at half time.

2) The NASCAR Nextel Cup Series returns to action this weekend in Las Vegas. After a week hiatus to let the Busch guys and Buschwackers dance around in Mexico, they return to action at the newly configured LVMS. That means we'll have the race preview, race recap, and race rewind all in the next few days.

3)Chicago. Being in town for the Big Ten Tourney, I'll likely post a little bit about my adventures around the windy city, and recaps of other games. I expect to have some good eatins this weekend.

over and out.

No comments: